Heart Light is a meditation series that explores eight different heart-centred meditations. Each module includes a short audio lesson that explains the origins and usages of the practice along with instructional tips on how to engage, plus, a beautiful guided meditation track to help you sink deeply into the experience and incorporate the meditations into your regular practice.
All of the meditations work with the interconnectedness of life, the unified field of consciousness, the power of the human heart and the dynamics of light. The guidance meditations start with various forms of breathwork to centre the mind and system, before the visualisation, energy work or mudra commences.
The mini-modules are available individually or as a set.
- Powha – Transferal of Consciousness
- Tonglen – Dissipation of Fear
- Ball of Mudita – Giving Light
- Indra’s Net – Sensing Interconnectedness
- Tejas Mudra – Light through Breath and Reverence for Life
- Ksepana Mudra – Releasing Tension
- Japa Mala – Om Mani Padme Hum
- Core Field – Cultivating Self Realisation