Every year in May, I donate funds to Earth-loving programs and agencies in conservation and awareness raising for our beautiful Planet Earth. I do this because the human race needs it; but in equal measure, because the wilderness is an integral dynamic in my inner practice and offering. I have a deep connection with the wild, as a sentient, intelligent, interconnected field. And one of the most beautiful aspects of the wild, that has been my teacher, healer and guide since I was a little girl, is the Dawn.
This May, twice a week, I am holding space for a series of outdoor dawn meditations across Singapore.
Dawn Dreaming will take place each Monday and Friday, at dawn, at various locations in nature around Singapore. Sessions are $20 each. All proceeds will be donated to Mother Earth via the Indah Foundation’s mangrove reforestation work and WWF’s endangered species adoption drive.
Practices vary with each session and include breathwork, elemental connection, sky gazing and simple energy practices. No previous experience required and all welcome.
A couple of guidelines:
- The peak energies we are engaging with are at the true point of dawn – so timing is key. If you are joining any of the sessions, set your alarm and factor travel time to the meeting point. The group won’t wait for you. We will meet 15 minutes before the point of true dawn and enter meditation directly.
- We will use my vox sets, which allow distancing, and for you to find your special spot within a 150meter range, engage in the soundscape of the dawn and at the same time hear my guidance for the meditation.
- No refunds of carry-overs. If sleep kidnaps you on the day of your meditation, that’s probably what your body needs, and your $20 will gratefully be donated anyway.
- Group sizes will be capped at 20.
- When registering you will be asked for your phone number and be included on a whatsapp group for weather notifications and confirmation of the meeting points. Bookings for each session will close two days before the session.
The dates, locations and meditation practices are listed below.
The energies of the dawn are powerful, uplifting and transformative. I wrote about my experience and learnings through greeting over 400 consecutive dawns here.