Dawn Dreaming in August – Mudra Meditations
The atmosphere at the point of dawn is considered to be highly charged with Prana or Vital Life Force. This is the same energy that circulates through the Energy Body: our Nadis and Chakras. Through Mudras, Breath and Awareness we can connect our energy system with the broader energies available at the dawn.
Through August we will explore a different Mudra Meditation each Friday to direct Prana through certain centres and circuits for wellbeing and vitality.
Time: 6.30am – 7.30am on Fridays.
- August 6th – Bhu Mudra for grounding, reduced stress and presence – Botanic Gardens, Eco Lake Lawn
- August 13th – Mantangi Mudra for energy, passion and Divine Will – The Promontory, Marina Bay
- August 20th – Yoni Mudra for movement, sensuality and flow East Coast Beach – approval pending
- August 27th – Uttarabodhi Mudra for stability, inspiration and awakening truth – East Coast Beach – approval pending
Sessions are $20 each.
All proceeds from August will be donated to the August monthly cause.
Practices vary with each session and include breathwork, elemental connection, sky gazing and simple energy practices. No previous experience required and all welcome.
A couple of guidelines:
- The peak energies we are engaging with are at the true point of dawn – so timing is key. If you are joining any of the sessions, set your alarm and factor travel time to the meeting point. The group won’t wait for you. We will meet at 6.30am.
- We will use my vox sets, which allow distancing, and for you to find your special spot within a 150 meter range, engage in the soundscape of the dawn and at the same time hear my guidance for the meditation.
- No refunds of carry-overs. If sleep kidnaps you on the day of your meditation, that’s probably what your body needs, and your $20 will gratefully be donated anyway.
- Group sizes will be capped at 20.
- When registering you will be asked for your phone number and be included on a whatsapp group for weather notifications and confirmation of the meeting points.
The dates, locations and meditation practices are listed below.
The energies of the dawn are powerful, uplifting and transformative. I wrote about my experience and learnings through greeting over 400 consecutive dawns here.